Proper Disposal & Recycling
Posted By rpreston on March 22, 2019
- DO NOT deposit boxes or any other oversized items into the trash chutes.
- These items can clog the chute which causes damage, danger, and can result in fines associated with these concerns.
- If an item does not easily fall through the trash chute door and into the chute, DO NOT push or otherwise force it in.
TRASH can be disposed of 7am-11pm daily in the trash chutes or taken to the blue trash bin on P1.
RECYCLABLES including cardboard boxes should be broken down and placed in the 3 white recyclable bins on each garage level.
- Residents are responsible for picking up their trash if it is spilled, blown or otherwise deposited onto a common area, and disposing of it in a proper container or receptacle.
- ACCEPTED RECYCLABLES:
Collapsed boxes, newspapers, envelopes, paper bags, magazines, drink cans, glass food & beverage bottles/jars (i.e. wine/beer bottles & pickle jars), plastic bottles, dairy tubs, etc.
- NOT RECYCLABLE:
Plastic bags, Styrofoam, wax cardboard, ice cream containers, light bulbs, diapers, window glass, mirrors, wax paper, ceramics, newspaper delivery bags, food–soiled paper, microwaveable food trays, plastic motor oil containers.
- OVERSIZED ITEMS can be disposed with a scheduled pick up and associated charge ($). DO NOT leave unapproved items next to recycle and trash receptacles. Please contact management to arrange disposal.