- Manager's Messages
- COVID-19 “Distancing” Etiquette
COVID-19 “Distancing” Etiquette
Posted By rpreston on April 23, 2020
· To ensure proper distance please only one household in the mailroom at one time
· Please also open your mail in your unit to avoid extra time in the mailroom while others may be waiting.
· We recommend that only one household at a time ride an elevator.
· Before joining someone already in an elevator, ask if it’s OK enter.
· Don’t be shy about asking to ride alone.
· Don’t be shy about declining to enter an occupied elevator.
· If you do join someone, respect their space and stand as far away as possible.
· Consciously avoid touching surfaces such as railings and call buttons with your bare hands.