The Grande North – Fitness Center Reopening Guidelines
Posted By rpreston on September 2, 2020
All Community Handbook (Rules and Regulations) remain in effect and are supplemented by the following effective August 31, 2020.
- No more than one (1) user at a time; we are limiting the fitness center to 10% of its maximum capacity (18), per regulations from the CDC and County.
- You must sign up to use the Fitness Center. Sign-up sheets will be posted each night at 5:00pm for Fitness Center use the following day. You are only permitted to sign up for a one-hour time slot for each day. However, you can sign up for any additional time slot on the day of, if the Fitness Center is not scheduled or observed at its one (1) person capacity at that particular time.
- Guests, personal trainers, non-household members are not permitted at this time.
- The Fitness Center will be closed from 9:00am-10:00am and 2:00pm-3:00pm for cleaning.
- Face coverings are required at all times in the common areas, including to and from the Fitness Center.
- The Fitness Center will require facial coverings AT ALL TIMES (even while on equipment exercising) from 10:00am-11:00am daily.
- You are required to disinfect each piece of equipment before and after every use with the disinfectant materials provided by the Association.
- If you are feeling sick, have a fever, or are otherwise not feeling well, you shall not use this area for others protection.
- Practice “social distancing” and maintain at least six (6) feet between you and any others not from your household. Do not crowd the area and please respect other resident’s personal space.
- While the Association provides periodic cleaning and sanitization, it is not guaranteed that the area, or its surfaces, will be cleaned/sanitized after each use, so you are using this area AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Some equipment is marked as off-limits and other equipment has been removed from the fitness center for improved safety and social distancing.
**PLEASE NOTE THE COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO REQUIRES THIS AREA BE CLOSED IF USERS ARE NOT MAINTAINING PROPER SOCIAL DISTANCING AND ADHERING TO THE RULES SET FORTH ABOVE.**