Emergency Rules as Updated 7/30/20 (Gym Reopened 8/31)
Posted By rpreston on September 3, 2020
1. Facial Coverings/Masks must be worn at all times when in common areas—anytime you are outside of your unit or on any building property. Only Exceptions Permitted: You may remove the covering once you reach your vehicle, or are safely distanced (at least six feet) from other residents at the pool deck, or in the gym (excepting designated mask-required hours).
2. Pool Deck/Barbeque – OPEN with
Pool Deck Furniture has been arranged to provide social distancing. Residents are NOT allowed to reserve seating while not actively using the furniture.
Residents may move the furniture in the Pool/Jacuzzi area to sit as a household, but must remain safely distanced (at least six feet) from non-household members. All furniture must be returned to its original position and cleaned once used.
3. Pool – OPEN with Limitations
Five (5) residents MAX. are permitted in the pool at the same time. Social distancing should be maintained.
4. Lounge and Second Floor Meeting Room – OPEN with Limitations
Social distancing must be maintained and facial coverings/masks must be worn at all times. Parties, large gatherings, and lounge reservations are not allowed.
5. Business Center/Public Restrooms – OPEN with Limitations
One resident at a time in the Business Center.
6. Fitness Center**/Locker Room/Showers – OPEN with Limitations
**Please review current Fitness Center Guidelines (previous post).**
7.Steam Room/Sauna/Jacuzzi Spa– CLOSED until further notice.